Wednesday 19 December 2007

Deck the halls and make some lolly.

Christmas is fast approaching and as ever I feel I am running on empty. I am a bit apprehensive about cooking Christmas dinner but as its just me, partner and little monster it doesn't really matter that much.

I am on my way to do some admin at a school near me - the last time I temped there I nearly died of boredom! Hopefully today will prove somewhat more exciting. Last week I temped for an older gentleman and we spent the last hour of my employment enjoying a couple or three glasses of bollinger so its not all bad. I doubt I will get tbe same treatment today though.

The little monster is, understandably, beside himself with excitement for the big day. It took a few days for it to sink in that he was only allowed to open his advent calendar once a day! How am I going to break it to him in January when he can't do that every morning!

In other news I am very excited myself. For a few months now I have been dropping very heavy hints to my partner that I wanted to have another baby. I desperatley want another child but didn't want to leave it too long as I do want some sort of life in 20ish years. Anyway he said he wants to try for another as soon as possible so hopefully... This time next year...
------------------

1 comment:

Globus said...

ANOTHER baby? are you mad. globus has two kids, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone ;-)

another forgotten blog, eh. excuse the dust, it made me cough.