Tuesday 30 October 2007

Pas de chocolat

Note to self. Do not attempt to eat a chocolate croissant on the bus again. Especially when you don't have a napkin etc. Typical the one day I don't have a couple of nappies and a packet of baby wipes in my bag I manage to smear chocolate all over my face. I don't car anyway as it is my last day at work today.

Picked the monster up from nursery yesterday. He has been doing quite well on the potty training front. Hurrah for a clever child.

I shall be turning into a domestic goddess tomorrow. I will attempt to dispatch the monster to nursery (in his frankenstien outfit), do the shopping, meet my boyfriend for lunch and then bake Halloween cakes and do another pumpkin. I think one on its own will look somewhat less than menacing.

Bring it on.
------------------

No comments: