Friday 26 October 2007

Redundant

Still not made any real progress on the job front! I've applied for quite a few but it seems that evey job advertised is put up by agencys! Save everyone a lot of bother if the companies just advertised themselves. As a consequence of this I have committed myself to another agency interview tomorrow morning at 8! What the fuck was I thinking??

My little monster is off to his first nursery party on Sunday. The parents only gave us a couple of days notice so I shall have to beat the moths back with a stick and buy a present and a card. I don't even know who this kid is apart from his name. My boyfriend assures me that his dad is cool so I suppose that's all OK then?

My driving test is nearing also so have quite a few lessons in November. I hope like hell that I pass they are so ridiculously expensive.

Installed the much raved-about facebook app for my blackberry. It looks very impressive but in the 10 hours or so that I have had it installed noone has sent me a message so I can't comment on the notifications just yet. How embarassing.
------------------

No comments: